Icon Bay Building Description
This is a 40 story tower with 300 waterfront luxury condominiums. Only 8 units per floor, all units with private elevators and amazing unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach. The Icon Bay features a modern unique designed facades with faceted glass railing balconies with
9’ high ceilings. Also includes elevated 3rd floor lobby directly connected to all elevators and private garage, ample secured parking, access directly off 28 and 29th street.
Developer: Related Group
Landscape design of bayfront park by GEO Arquitectonica (landscape designers of Museum of Modern Art in Miami)
Location: On the Bay between NE 28th and 29th Street of Biscayne Boulevard. In middle of Miami, blocks from Downtown (cultural facilities-museums, performing arts center),Midtown, Wynwood and Design District. Minutes from Genting Miami World development and Paramount Bay Tower. 5 minute from downtown Brickell. 15 minutes away from international airport.
- Infinity waterfront pool
- Party room
- Complete fitted out gym and spa
- Projection room
- Waterfront neighborhood park
- Neighborhood fenced park. Open from Sunset to sunrise
- Your own “GramercyPark” on the bay, maintained by the condo association.
- Park controlled from from desk reception
- Nearly 1 acre GF fenced neighborhood park
- Sculptures and fence by renowned artist curated by MAM curators.
- Collection with artist of the caliber of Jose Bedia, Carolina Sardi, Oka Donner, Daniel Azulay, VIHLS graffiti Art plus a competioyion for students of the Miami art schools for 3 or 4 sculptures
- Lush landscape with interactive fountains
- Illuminated water fountain located in center of Bay (pending approval)
- 400 ln ft of waterfront
The Icon Bay is located at 460 NE 28th Street,
Miami, FL 33137 and it is offering 62 condos for sale with prices starting from $519,900 to $1,790,000. This buidling was built in 2015 and has apartments with 1 to 3 bedrooms. List of condos for sale
Icon Bay Available apartments for sale