Fontainebleau III Building Description
The Fontainebleau III Ocean Club, a condo-hotel
next to the popular Fontainebleau II and the
Fontainebleau Hilton. Together, the three will occupy more than 1,200 feet of beautiful,
Fontainebleau 3 new tower will feature 311 distinctive residences with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, Miami Beach, facing multi-million dollar homes along famed Indian Creek, Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline are the views from your terrace. And that the entire vibrant city you live in is yours to discover at your leisure.
- 1,200 feet of white sand oceanfront beach
- All sorts of water sports, from jet skiing to parasailing
- 18 acres of incomparable recreation
- Family oriented
water playground, featuring a sprawling octopus, a giant water slide, cabanas,
and a supervised children's activity center
- Private, adult outdoor swimming pool
- Beachfront and poolside bar, raw bar and snack bar
- Two lighted tennis courts, tennis pro and proshop
- Variety of indoor and outdoor, casual and formal restaurants, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch,
dinner, and latenight
snacks, from traditional American fare to Continental and Japanese cuisine
- Intimate lounges, friendly watering holes, live and lively entertainment, dining and dancing in the
famous Club Tropigala
- Shopping arcade for everything from sundries to antiques
- lobby, 24hour with
security and concierge
Fontainebleau III ‐ Residence Features
- Designed by Susan Firestone Interiors, the firm that decorated the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas
- All units fully furnished and fully accessorized
- Plush and comfortable furniture
- Refined interior design accessories
- Designer carpeting and tile with
Jerusalem stone floors and
Marble baths with
- Bar with stone facing
- King sized
- TV set, flatscreen
- computer hookup
- and much more
- Views: Ocean, Bay & City
- Pets: Up to 2 domestic pets weighing a maximum of 90 lbs. each
- Parking: Valet one car per unit
- Rental Policy: See Fontainebleau 3 Rental Management Program for details
- Architect: Nichols Brosch Sandoval & Associates, Inc.
- Developer: Turnberry Associates and Alexander Muss & Sons
Fontainebleau III Rental Management Program
Revenue from each unit will be distributed from the daily room rates as follows: 10% off the top
toward fees and commissions; 50/50 split of the remaining balance between you and the hotel
operator, with 3% of your portion set aside for reserves and replacements.
There will be no restrictions on your occupancy. You may use your unit whenever you'd like and
for as long as you'd like, subject to availability. Your unit, however, is intended for transient
residential occupancy and cannot be a homestead/permanent residence.
You are eligible for the Hilton's Rental Management Program, as long as you purchase your unit
furnished in accordance with the approved furniture package, and provided you enter into a oneyear,
perpetually renewable agreement/contract with the Hilton, which can be cancelled with 60
You are not required to sign up for the Hilton's Rental Management Program, if you elect not to
rent, or wish to rent your unit through another broker or real estate management company.
Hilton, the hotel operator, will set the daily room rental rate.
As a point of reference, the current standard room rack rates at the Fontainebleau Hilton are
$400/night for offseason
and $600/night for prime season. For conciergeclass
suites, average rate is $600/night offseason
and $1,000/night prime season. Rental rates at Fontainebleau III are
expected to be higher.
Children under 18 free when occupying same room.
Monthly Maintenance Fee includes: electric, water, basic cable, concierge services, valet parking
[one car per unit], membership to the future new Health Spa, owners' lounge access, and all
grounds services and recreational amenities.
You will be responsible for the upkeep costs of your unit, and the Hilton will coordinate that
Taxes are approximately 2% of the purchase price.
The Fontainebleau III is located at 4391 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140 and it is offering 18 condos for sale with prices starting from $669,000 to $7,900,000. This buidling was built in 2007 and has apartments with 0,1,2 bedrooms. List of condos for sale
Fontainebleau III Available apartments for sale